(Committee Notices April 2013)
Agility Judges Committee (NSW)
2013 Agility Judges Training Scheme - Expressions of Interest.
Eligibility for Admission to the Agility Judges Training Scheme.
The minimum requirements to be eligible for admission to the Agility Judges Training Scheme, are as follows:-
1. be and have been for at least three (3) years a financial member of Dogs NSW OR of another canine controlling body.
2. be at least eighteen (18) years of age. 3. be a resident of New South Wales.
4. have personally trained and trlaled a dog to Agility Dog (AD) Title and supply full details thereof to
the Board of Directors.
Levels applicable are as follows:-
* Agility: Novice / Masters / Excellent / Open
* Jumping: Novice / Masters / Excellent / Open
* Games: Strategic Pair: Novice / Excellent / Masters
Snooker: Novice / Excellent / Masters
Gamblers: Novice / Excellent / Masters
Expressions of interest should be submitted in writing, for the attention of the Agility Judges Committee,
to Dogs NSW Office, PO Box 632, St Marys NSW 1790 or by email to email@example.com